Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sprained ankle won't stop my trip of a lifetime

So, I created this blog a couple of years ago ready for when I wanted to blog something significant, and that time is coming. On Saturday 2nd July 2011 the Frost Family will depart for San Francisco for our three week adventure and road trip. It is true that I sprained my ankle quite badly last Saturday, but elevation, ice, rest and Ibuprofen are working their magic. Tomorrow, I will venture into the office for a few hours and buy myself a walking stick, or should I call it a cane? That would be more glamorous wouldn't it?

So I am reviving this blog and will be posting updates every day or so so I can better remember this trip when it has been and gone. Of course if there is anyone out there who wants to follow our trip, well come along for the ride. I will not lay out too much information in advance so as not to spoil any surprises.